MADE FOR A NEW DAWN.
Made from at least 40% recycled materials by weight, the Nike Air VaporMax 2021 FK is airy and easy to wear with super-stretchy, recycled Flyknit fabric, plus a soft collar that sculpts your ankle.The stitched-on Swoosh and recycled TPU heel clip add a splash of intrigue as you float down the streets on incredibly soft VaporMax cushioning.
- Originally designed for performance running, the revolutionary VaporMax 2 Air unit is made from recycled material and provides more Air underfoot than ever before.
- The first 1-piece Air unit to run the entire length of a shoe, it allows for smoother transitions and adds unbelievable cushioning.
- Stretchy and supportive Flyknit upper is made from post-industrial recycled yarn and creates a striking visual that’s seamless, breathable and feels as light as air.
- Made from at least 40% recycled materials, it lets you look good by doing good.
- Collar sculpts the ankle for a sporty look that feels great, while padding on the heel adds to the comfort.
- Recycled rubber on the sole adds durability and traction, putting a finishing touch on the shoe that lets you walk the talk.
- Nike Grind rubber details for added traction and durability
- Plastic heel clip adds heritage styling
The Nike Air VaporMax 2021 Flyknit ‘Grey Light Liquid Lime’ adds neon accents to a lifestyle runner built with at least 40% recycled content by weight.
The upper is composed of breathable grey Flyknit with translucent green TPU on the toe cap and external heel counter.
Buoyant cushioning arrives via a full-length VaporMax unit made with approximately 50% recycled materials.
Underfoot, the rubber outsole incorporates Nike Grind, made up of post-industrial manufacturing scraps.
The company was founded on January 25, 1964, as Blue Ribbon Sports, by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, and officially became Nike, Inc. on May 30, 1971. The company takes its name from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory. Nike markets its products under its own brand, as well as Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike+, Air Jordan, Nike Blazers, Air Force 1, Nike Dunk, Air Max, Foamposite, Nike Skateboarding, Nike CR7, and subsidiaries including Brand Jordan, Hurley International and Converse.
There are no reviews yet.